Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's the best sounding exhaust pipe for an '06 Dyna Street Bob?

I have a 2-in-1 Thunderheader exhaust pipe on my '06 Dyna Street Bob. I like the sound, but am not crazy about the look. I'm torn between the Samson "Baloney cut" and the Vance and Hines Staggered pipes. Which one would you recommend? I'm open to other exhaust models that may have a similar sound to the Thunderheaders.



Thanks!What's the best sounding exhaust pipe for an '06 Dyna Street Bob?
I found the best performing %26amp; sounding pipes are Bubs Reinhart 2-2 Flush (shotgun) pipes that end at the middle of the rear wheel. I have an '01 FXDX, customed, chopped %26amp; worked engine %26amp; over the years dealing with many brands, I have come to like Bubs the best. Ask about them, they're good. Check their link for Dyna models:

http://bub.com/Motorcycles/Harley/Dyna/D鈥?/a>

For a Sound Byte:

http://bub.com/
try cycle-shack,they make some great pipes and money wise they are affordable.What's the best sounding exhaust pipe for an '06 Dyna Street Bob?
The quiet ones, so my neighbors say.



Me, I hate loud pipes, they detract from my riding experience...really!
I've got a Hooker on my FXR it's a 2-1 with a turn out tip.

It sounds good( others have commented on it so I know it's not just me) and most important, it runs excellent.

Great out of the hole and mid range ,with no noticeable loss at high RPM.

If you go to J+P ,it's the one they show on the yellow Softail.What's the best sounding exhaust pipe for an '06 Dyna Street Bob?
drag pipes are always #1

No comments:

Post a Comment