Thursday, January 12, 2012

I need the loudest set of exhaust pipes for my bike!?

I have custom 1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic, with a set of non baffled Vance %26amp; Hines Long Shots. I was curious if I can get a set of pipes that are louder and more disrespectful as those puppies?I need the loudest set of exhaust pipes for my bike!?
If you're gonna...



Cobra drag pipes. I've set off car alarms on my first bike (a honda shadow) in idle without removing the baffles



Better set of carbs than stock, like mikuni... Not sure what would fit on a vulcan.
There`s probably a set of really loud pipes out there that you could get.

You will fit them then go for a ride.People will complain that they are

too loud and before you know it the police will be knocking on your

door or flash you down while you are riding your really loud bike.

You will be arrested for noise pollution and your bike taken away

to be tested that it complies with statutory noise regulations for

motor vehicles.If it fails then you will be fined for noise pollution

and asked to remove the offending pipes. If you don`t and get caught

again then you will probably be fined again and the bike will be taken

from you and resold or crushed.I need the loudest set of exhaust pipes for my bike!?
Why not just cut the pipes off ahead of the footpegs. That's about as loud as it gets. You might even get sparks - WooHoo.
sure can! make a set of 30 inch long 2 inch diameter drag pipes! Thats what I have on all my bikes,use an anti reversion cone and its all good!I need the loudest set of exhaust pipes for my bike!?
Pipes? Who needs pipes? Run that bad boy right straight from the heads!



Moron.
Troll alert
F... ..., and the horse yo rode in on!

No comments:

Post a Comment