Sunday, January 8, 2012

What pipes are better for a honda shadow... vance and hines or cobras... idk which ones to get....?

please addd why.. i wanna be convinced|||That all depends on what you are looking for in a pipe. I firmly believe that loud, smooth, throaty pipes save lives. I've never had cobra pipes. I have tuned Vance and Hines pipes. They no longer produce the pipes I have. It will take many request for them to run a new production of them, so I must take good care of them. I like my Vance %26amp; Hines very much and have no desire to change.|||I have heard good things about both brands, but have only had experience with v%26amp;h. Get on youtube and search for your bike with both pipe manufacturers and choose the pipes that look and sound the best to you.|||vance %26amp; hines would be my choice. I think they have a better sound and the chrome is better.|||I've seen some sub-standard chrome (therefore, rust) on Cobra items, in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment