Thursday, January 12, 2012

What are the loudest pipes I can get for my Harley?

I know about thunderheaders and vance and hines but what other brands are there and are they louder thanks a lotWhat are the loudest pipes I can get for my Harley?
http://www.jpcycles.com/product/443-746

These are so ridiculously uncorked and loud I had to drill my own jets just to get my mixture rich enough.

Nice for show and scaring the neighborhood pets , but not much on performance.
Custom made megaphone shaped pipes..



start at the header diameter ..%26amp; grow in Diameter.. to Approx 5 Inch Dia pipe..What are the loudest pipes I can get for my Harley?
Remove the pipes right at the exhaust port. That is absolutely as loud as you can get.
IdiotWhat are the loudest pipes I can get for my Harley?
You have the loudest pipes for your bike. The stock pipes are loud enough.

Sorry, will never endorse straight pipes on ANY motorcycle unless it is used ONLY on a race track.
Any straight or drag pipes.
straight-thro's....
Get some straight pipes custom-made that curve around and enter the sides of your helmet--one for each ear. That should be loud enough.
TROLL
Answer is No Pipes at all.



Of course the answer is straight pipes and cut them as short as you dare.



You know, Honda , BMW, Triumph guys never ask these questions. Just the Harley Guys.
here we go AGAIN! your not as fast as you are loud. I have loud pipes on all my bikes but know this: I have figured out the best tuned length and I use anti reversion cones in my drag pipes. Anybody wants to race its game on and I will beat you. [drag racing] So the loudest WORKING pipes on a Harley are around 30 inches long and 2 inch diameter with an A.R. cone installed. A balance pipe between the two pipes is a good idea as well.
Attention starved ninnies with the lame, no horsepower harleys need to grow up and learn about consideration for others who don't find you silly loud pipes as the least bit cool.

1 comment:

  1. V & H fuelpak3 is a rip off. I'm running headers and tips. May be ok with tips. A hassle to dial in. Do not offer refunds to customers. Only exchanges. Running with Power Commander..it works now!!!

    ReplyDelete