Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do Big City Thunder Baffles eliminate the need for remapping?

On a 2009 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob can I purchase the Big City Thunder baffles for Vance %26amp; Hines Big Radius instead of having to go with the Screamin Eagle Race Tuner or Dealer remapping and the new air intake? I've heard without these upgrades you risk burning out the valves or warping the heads. I had thought about just drilling out the baffles until I learned this. Now I've decided to buy pipes but heard I still run that risk without all of the upgrades. If the Big City Thunder baffles eliminates this it would be great.Do Big City Thunder Baffles eliminate the need for remapping?
Hey, I've got an idea. Did you try calling them? There in the web %26amp; even list a phone number. 704-847-1222
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment