Thursday, January 12, 2012

How much shold I sell my V-Star for?

I have a 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1100. It has 10,000 miles on it. It is a silverado.It has front and rear floor boards, engine gaurds with pegs, windshield, saddle bags, luggage rack, $400.00 luggage rack luggage, vance %26amp; hines pipes, new yamaha hand grips. This bike does not have a scatch on it. Thes extra's add up to be around $2300.00How much shold I sell my V-Star for?
Go to KBB.com look up retail ,and trade in , its a toughf market to sell bikes , but stick to your guns V Star is a great bike for the moneyHow much shold I sell my V-Star for?
You can figure about a 10% return for the "extras" and then what ever KBB says the bike is worth in your market area. But dont expect to add $2300 on to the KBB estimate.How much shold I sell my V-Star for?
Same as the other two suggest - go to KBB.com, get the average between retail and trade in, then add $500 to that price to cover your extras.



Remember that it is still winter, so tough to sell a bike for what its worth in this weather. Be flexible if you want to get rid of it.
Nada or Kelly Blue Book retail value should get you in the range of a good starting price. Be willing to drop 200-500 dollars since most buyers will want to offer less then your asking price. Add-ons and accessories rarely add little to the value installed on the bike. Most often you will be better off putting stock parts back on the bike and selling that way. Then sell the accessories separate via E-bay or other auction service.

No comments:

Post a Comment