Thursday, January 12, 2012

I want to put some slip-ons on my 2010 Honda fury, any Idea which are better brand?

Want them loud without buying the full exhaust. Was looking at cobra or Vance and Hines. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.I want to put some slip-ons on my 2010 Honda fury, any Idea which are better brand?
Nice looking bike. Can't understand why folks buy those Milwaukee tractors. Be aware that many localities where motorcycles are popular actually enforce their noise ordnance. If you go loud be prepared to pay the fine. Think about it before you go making a racket.I want to put some slip-ons on my 2010 Honda fury, any Idea which are better brand?
cobra pipes are ok but if i was spending my money i would buy the vance %26amp; hines pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment