Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm looking in to a Cobra exhaust system for my Vulcan 900 Custom... Is a fuel management must have???

I'm in the process of getting a set of pipes for my bike and in mind I have a set of Cobras 2 into 1 or the Speedster slashdown. Also Vance and hines have some nice ones too.



Here is my question???

The store that I called said that if I change the pipes then I HAVE to get a fuel management controler. Anyone out there knows if its really needed??? What happens if you don't get that? I know in a car you can just change the exhaust and the intake with out a management controler but then again thats a different world. Money is not really an issue is just that I hate to spend money on uneeded things. If you have a Vulcan 900 and added pipes can you please tell me if it really made a difference in sound and what brand did you get.



Tks for your advise!I'm looking in to a Cobra exhaust system for my Vulcan 900 Custom... Is a fuel management must have???
i belive ur asking about a power commander. yes, it's highly adviseable to have 1. they're for fuel injected bikes, and they control the air/fuel mix to get the best performance

No comments:

Post a Comment