Sunday, January 8, 2012

Vance & Hines Cruzer Exhaust?

I am looking to replace my stock exhaust with the Cruzer system. I haven't heard much, and they are less expensive than others. Are they worth getting for my '06 Honda VTX1300?|||Any after market exhaust system will be better than the stock originals. They will provide more power and a better sound. I would probably get them.|||All Vance %26amp; Hines parts are great.......plus stock exhaust can't even hold a torch to aftermarket....go for it. Hope this helps.|||I had a set of V%26amp;H pipes on my last cruiser bike. They had a nice mellow sound without being excessively loud, and looked good too. Plan on spending $450-600 for your VTX.|||I have an 06 VTX Retro with the Vance/Hines Pipes and it sounds really good ,I get more complements on the sound of my bike than the looks of it , Cruising in third gear at about 45 mph they have a nice bass sound , You can go to Utube and look up VTX and find people on there that have different pipes to listen to, In case you didn't know there is also a website called VTX Owners Association that has over 33 thousand registered VTX owners and you will be in touch with owners around the US in almost every State , Its free to join and there is a wealth of Information at your finger tips . the link is www.vtxowners.com|||I'ev only heard of people using V%26amp;H on a Harley|||Vance %26amp; Hines sound awfully good and they look good also. If you can afford it, go for it.|||i dont think u should replace ur exaust... just cut off the CAT and ull be better in no time





CAT... catalatic converter

No comments:

Post a Comment