Sunday, January 1, 2012

Where can I buy replacement pipes for Vance and Hines Longshots? Just the end section?

I have Vance and Hines on my Vulcan 1500 and the top end pipe is damaged a little. I just need that end piece that can bolt right off. Were can I purchase this for I dont want to buy a whole new system.|||Contact Vance %26amp; Hines. Tell them your year, make and model as well as the model of the pipes you have. They can give you the exact part number for the piece you are looking for. Their customer service is pretty good considering they cut staff a few months back.|||Go to Amazon, you can get anything what you want:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>|||You may find it on line at J%26amp;P Cycles or Dennis Kirk. They generally have most Vance and Hines exhaust supplies.|||Anywhere that sells motorcycle parts in you area

No comments:

Post a Comment