Sunday, January 1, 2012

Vance & Hines vs Cobra vs Hard Krome?

Which brand of aftermarket motorcycle exhaust is best? Have heard Cobra's quality is not so good. Vance %26amp; Hines seems to be what I hear the most about. Hard Krome generally has a really nice deep sound. Anybody have one of these brands on their bike? If so, what do you like and/or dislike?|||I have V%26amp;H ovals on my Harley.I really like their sound.


And the chrome is holding up good too.


I recomend the V%26amp;H.|||Our group has many of these diff pipes installed, By far the best sounding is hard chrome and then nasty bozs by barrons. Now nobody has 2007 or later cobras, but the older ones blued on everyone. Cobra now says their pipes dont blue, Thats the risk. If they dont and sound isnt everything, they are pretty. V%26amp;H are ok pipes, but we consider them a low grade upgrade.





My next bike (I have several) will get new nasty or HArd chrome. Probably the hard chromes.|||Vance %26amp; Hines is quality with research a good balance|||I have vance and hines 2 into one big radius and i love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment