Sunday, January 1, 2012

Videos on Honda VTX 1800 motorcycles with Vance & Hines exhaust pipes.?

Because I am looking to fit Vance %26amp; Hines exhaust pipes to my VTX 1800 and that there are various pipes in the Vance %26amp; Hines range I would like to hear them before I decide. I do believe that a good sounding bike is a personal thing|||You'd get a different sound depending on which pipes you want and the particular bike and engine size. So finding a video or such with the exact sound will be tough. Vance %26amp; Hines are good pipes and all sounds pretty good. Keep in mind that the shorter pipes will be a little louder than say Long Shots. I personally like the Long Shots, which I have, since the sound is further back from me. They sound cool without a loud pipe in my ear the whole ride. Basically you'll have to keep an eye out for people who have them on their bike and open your ears. It should give you a general idea. Personally they all sound pretty good and are easy to install. I'd go with the ones you think look the coolest on your bike.|||Vance and Hines pipes on a VTX sound pretty dam good . Go to a Bike Event and take notice of diffrent sounding pipes on bikes ,You can go on utube and punch in VTX Motorcycles you will come across a few people who have did the sound but if you dont have some realy good speakers then you cant really hear how good it sounds .I have the Vance/Hines on both my VTX 1300 and 1800 and Im very pleased with the way they sound|||there is no such thing as exhaust pipe videos. the reason for putting aftermarket


pipes an a bike is lighter weight and more horsepower.find out what pipe works best


on your bike and buy it. you do not get to choose the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment